Wet chemical fire extinguishers are the only ones safe to use on cooking fires.
You won’t need to worry about splash backs; only a fine mist is released. This mist causes a non-combustible soapy layer to form, which smothers the fire. It also cools the fire to stop it from spreading or re-igniting.
If you’re responsible for commercial kitchens, dormitories or restaurant, this is the extinguisher you need.
Suitable for class A, B and F fires
Class A: Ordinary combustibles: wood, paper, cloth, rubber and plastics
Class B: Flammable liquids – oil, petrol, greases and oil-based paints
Class E: Electrical fires (may damage device)
Class F: Cooking fats, lard, butter and oils
Get your wet chemical extinguishers refilled
Your fire extinguishers will need to be refilled periodically, and after each use. We can refill your wet chemical fire extinguisher for you.